|The Zandvoort is a steel 3-speed. Credit: Cooper Bikes.|
The 2011/12 Zandvoort is a 3-speed made of Reynolds 520 steel and comes with a stock Brooks B15 Swallow saddle. The MSPR is $1,300.
Cooper Bikes tells us that although their bikes only have limited distribution in North America, they are planning a full launch next year.
The Zandvoort has a sleek look and it's made of quality steel. The stock Brooks saddle is definitely a draw. I wish it came with full coverage fenders, a chainguard, and handlebars with curves.
Here are the specs, subject to change.
- FRAME Cooper T100 700C Reynolds 520 Cr Mo Steel track frame - TIG welded
- SIZES S=52cm / M=57cm / L=61cm
- COLOUR Gun metal grey
- WEIGHT 10.9 kg
- CALIPERS Tektro R530 dual pivot forged aluminium arms in polished silver with adjustable cartridge pads
- LEVERS Tektro FL-750 forged aluminium lever and bracket
- HEADSET FSA 11/8" threadless A-head
- STEM Forged alloy 10deg drop 90 ext . Polished alloy
- HANDLEBARS Cooper Hanger Flat bar - polished alloy with 3deg sweep x 480mm
- GRIPS Black rubber grips
- SADDLE Brooks B15 Swallow in black with chrome rail
- SEATPOST Alloy silver single bolt fixing
- CHAINRING 42T 7075 anodised alloy CNC machined
- CRANKSET Sturmey Archer FCT22 6061 polished forged alloy 165mm crank arm. Square taper
- CHAIN KMC Z510 HX 1/8" x 1/2"
- PEDALS Wellgo LU-962 silver all alloy
- BOTTOM BRACKET Sun Race sealed cartridge
- RIMS Alex R475 700C 30mm deep profile 32 spoke. Black with CSW and WJ technology
- TYRES Continental 700 x 28C
- FRONT HUB Formula TH-50 large flange sealed bearing silver
- REAR HUB Sturmey Archer 3 speed