Remember the S.A.T.? Trek is to Coke as Specialized is to Pepsi. Just as good. Maybe better. But not quite as popular.
The Vienna series is Specialized Bicycle Compenents' Bike For The Rest Of Us, and it's a good'er. The base model is the Vienna 1, offering:
- A relaxed but sporty riding position,
- More gears than you'll ever need,
- Full fenders,
- Rear carrier,
- Bell (of course),
- Kickstand, and
- Front and rear lights, powered by a dynamo hub!
Here is the step-through version:
- Puncture resistant tires with reflective sidewalls, very cool,
- A slightly nicer saddle, maybe some other bits here and there, and
- Double wall rims.